Aloo Poha Recipe
Poha is one of the best and easy to cook food for breakfast, Check out how to make aloo poha recipe with step by step photos. Poha is quite east to cook and its count as a healthy breakfast food as well. I added poha recipe in my breakfast recipe post, where you can find some more other option to make quick recipes for breakfast and more.
Today i am going to share that how to make poha aloo recipe and you can find list of more poha recipes and cook poha in different styles and serve it to your loved ones. Let’s get started that how to cook aloo poha in 25 minutes.
Recipe – Aloo PohaServing – 3 PersonsCourse -Breakfast
Ingredients Of Aloo Poha
2 cup poha
1 large cup of small potatao cubed
1 small finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped green chilli
6 to 8 Curry leaves
1 tea spoon mustard seeds
2 tablespoon roasted peanuts
1/2 tea spoon tumeric powder
1 tea spoon sugar, if yiou want to add
1 table spoon lemon juice, if required
3 table spoon oil
salt as per your taste
How to Make Aloo Poha
1. Heat uo the pan add 2 table spoon peanuts, roast the peanuts till they become crunchy.Keep aside
2. Pick 2 cup poha and rinse the poha in warm water twice.
3. Rinse the poha in stariner, keep aside to rinse the water
4. Poha must be soft, if not then add some drop of water on the poha.
5. add 1/2 table spoon turmeric powder and sugar, and mix it well. Keep aside
6. Heat 3 table spoon oil in pan
7. add potato cubed and saute the potato cubes till the light golden brown, kep aside
8. Add musterd seeds in the hot oil
9. Add finelt chopped onion, saute the onion for next 2 to 3 mintes
10 Now add curry leaves and chopped chilli, saute the mixture for next 1 miunte
11. Add roasted peanutes and potatos, saute for a sec
12. add poha and stri gently to mix up the rest mixture
13 cover the pan tightly for a minute to 2 minute in a low flame
14. Now serve it and have it. Enjoy your food.