The internet has given people all over the world a medium to express themselves. One of the dynamic forms of expression on the internet is a vlog. Vlogging is a term that is coined by combining two words, video and blogging. Video blogging or vlogging is when you make a blog that consist mainly a video rather than images and text, which are generally the format of a normal blog. A blog is a webpage or site on the internet that is generally created by an individual or a group to disseminate information and opinions on the internet. Most blogs and vlogs are regularly updated. For a successful vlog, a good camera is very important. The following are top 5 cameras that are ideal for vlogging. I hope all newbie video blogger who are going to buy new video camera find this post helpful to buy something really good for future. Let’s get started and check the details about top 5 vlogging cameras in brief.
Top 5 Vlogging Cameras
1. Sony Cyber-Shot WX-80
• This is a very popular camera by Sony and an excellent choice for a vlogging camera. It is part of the Sony Cyber-Shot series and is a highly affordable option for vloggers that gives a decent list of features.
• It has a 16 MP camera with 8x optical zoom lens. The camera gives 1080p Full HD Video quality that provides clear shots.
• It is the best vlogging camera option if one is looking for a cheaper option.
• The camera has a 2.7 inches LCD lens and is reasonably lightweight at 124 g with batteries.
• It has a Zeiss lens and provides 3D Sweep panorama which is a great feature for vlogging.
• This camera is user friendly and has Wi-Fi connectivity which helps vloggers directly transfer the videos shot on this camera to their internet devices like PCs and laptops.
• It is the best camera for vlogging in the lower-end price point market for video cameras as it offers many features and a good camera resolution at a low price.
2. Canon Power Shot S 110 Digital Camera
• Another viable option for affordable cameras that provide great features ideal to make them good vlogging cameras is the Canon Power Shot S 110. This camera is ideal for vloggers that are just starting out or are beginners in the field.
• The camera offers Full HD quality with 1080p video recording and with a 3 inch rear LCD monitor screen. This is a 12 MP camera with 1/1.7 Sensor. Just like the Sony Cyber Shot mentioned above, this is one of the best cameras for vlogging because of its lightweight and easy to use design.
• The camera has built-in Wi-Fi which helps hassle free connectivity to other media devices and also has features like RAW format recording, Built-in 3 Stop Neutral Density filter and records 1080p videos at 24fps which is a good speed for this category.
• This camera can compete with the best vlogging cameras at an affordable price.
3. Canon VIXIA HF R500 Digital Camcorder
• For vloggers that are well versed with vlogging and shooting videos for their vlogs, this camera is an ideal choice. This is a more intermediate level camera with slightly higher costs as compared to the previous two but more features as well making it the best camera for vlogging in this category.
• The top features for this camera include 57x Advanced Zoom, Super Range Optical Image Stabilizer and 3.28 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor.
• This camera has Full HD 1080 p video recording with a maximum shutter speed of 1/2000 sec for a movie.
• The LCD screen on the camcorder is a 3 inches Capacitive Touch Panel Wide Screen Color LCD.
• It has several features like low-light mode, tripod mode, baby mode, cinema mode and manual mode.
• Different types of videos can be shot on this camera with a wide range of Programmed AE like vivid, standard, sepia, old movies, dramatic B&W etc. making it a great vlogging camera.
• The video quality is clear and stable with a strong resolution which makes it the best vlogging camera by vloggers who want to create a more professional video for their vlogs.
4. Canon EOS Rebel T5i
• This is a high-end camera for vloggers looking for an advanced level camera with great picture quality and a wide range of features that make it one of the best vlogging cameras. This can be used by vloggers with a high budget and a need for professional picture quality for their vlogs and is the best vlogging camera in this category.
• The camera has a capability of recording Full HD high resolution 1080p videos at a good speed of 60 fps. The camera is a 180 MP camera with s shutter speed of 30 – 1/4000 sec.
• It has a 3 inches Touch screen veri angle LCD Monitor and a good built in stereo system for clear sound quality to capture the audio on the vlog.
• One of the best cameras for vlogging, it has various shooting modes, picture styles, drive modes and focus and zooming options.
• This vlogging camera supports various file formats like JPEG, RAW and DPOF and the Canon camera has good memory card slot options.
5. Nikon D3300
• This 24 MP camera is definitely a top vlogging camera choice. It provides good picture quality and is a 1080p Full HD Video recording camera with easy sweep panorama.
• It has various recording speeds for 1080p video like 24, 25, 30, 50 and 60fps speed options to choose from while making a vlogging video.
• It is slightly more bulky and heavier than other cameras in the best vlogging cameras category but gives a good picture quality for vlogs.
• It has a wide range of image processing option, built-in pop up flash and interchangeable lens options.
• It has a 3 inch LCD standard monitor, dust reduction system and various picture modes to be able to shoot vlogs in different styles.
• This camera is priced in intermediate to high end category and is one of the best cameras for vlogging in this category which is from a reputed brand.
Did you like this article?
1. Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
2. Would you like to write for Me at Styloo.com
3. Keep subscribe us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, You can also visit on my LookBook and check out new collection.